Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sans the Bitch Manager

So the shit storm is beginning at the restaurant. Our manager Miss-bitch-of-the-year got herself fired. The theories that arose were: Our shit-for-brains-chef we currently have, threw her under the bus with Sheila and Tom. Theory number two is that Sheila and Tom got Mr.-I-only-care-about-money-and-sold-my-soul-to-the-devil to do their dirty work. Which of course makes no sense since he officially owns the joint for another few days and goes back to North Carolina where he moved with his wife. If I had a choice of who to sack I would've have given chef idiot his walking papers. As luck would have it we seem to be stuck with this shitstain for awhile until karma pays him a little visit. Honestly, I don't know how long I will be able to tolerate looking at his oversized melonhead. This fucker seems to be molding his personality to match whoever signs his checks. Which means he's being as cocky as new owner Tom who seems to have an ego the size of Texas.

I will say though the heavy air that bitch-manager seemed to perpetuate is alot lighter. The staff always got quieter and walked on eggshells with her around. That heaviness is now thankfully gone–no pun intended!
BitchyWaitress

No comments: